Dubsmash is popular messaging app where we can send video messages easily. This wonderful was launched on November 12th 2014 by Mobile Motion. Users can choose an audio bit to dub their voice with that audio on the playlist which looks like dubbing. That is the best thing about dubsmash and it became so popular because of dubbing voice. Even celebrities are also using dubsmash to dub their voices. We can make many funny clips by using dubsmash. You can also check many wonderful dubsmash videos on internet which are very viral on YouTube and Facebook. It is launched on Android and ISO platform which is about 7.7 MB size and 15.4 MB size for both respectively.
Download Dubsmash for PC and Laptop on Windows XP 7 8 8.1
Dubsmash for PC Features
- You have a possibility of adding multiple audio clips.
- You also can add filters to the clip and text if needed for better quality of the clip.
- Easy to share the video clip you have created after dubbing.
- You can choose video from the gallery to dub.
- Audio can be selected from any where once you want to dub it for the video clip.
Download Dubsmash for PC on Windows 7/8/8.1
- I suggest you the best android emulator to use for dubsmash for PC.
- Go with Bluestacks offline installer for PC.
- After downloading the application click on it and start the installation process.
- After installation open the app player and search for the dubsmash on the search bar.
- You will find the app, click on install button which is right side of the app.
- It will automatically downloads and installs the application.
- After installation you can find the app on My Apps section.
Download Dubsmash for Laptop on Windows
- Download and install the Youwave in your PC from here
- After installation open the app and search for the dubsmash in the search bar.
- Click on the install button if you find the app.
- IT will automatically downloads and installs the app into your PC.
- After completion you will find it in your menu.
- Open youwave and use the app from the menu.