Shazam is one the best android music application which helps the users to recognize the name of a audio song on their smart devices. The developers also launched the Windows version for PC users but it is only compatible with Windows 8 Operating System. Today you will learn how to download Shazam for PC on all Windows platforms. With the help of this tutorial the users who install the app successfully can access all the premium feature of this wonderful application.
Features of Shazam for PC:
- IT is one of the top ten music apps in the android world.
- It has more than 100 million users around the world and installed in nearly 500 million devices.
- IT has successfully identified 15 billion songs till date.
- This app can use built in microphone to identify the song which is playing near to your device from TV or music system.
- It has a feasibility to identify youtube video which is currently playing.
- It is available in both free and paid versions.
- Very simple user interface which makes you to stick to the app.
- It identify the movie, album, artists and lyrics of the music.
Download Shazam for PC in Windows 8 and Mac
Download Shazam for PC
- I sincerely suggest you people to carefully follow below steps to install shazam for PC successfully on your desktops.
- I recommend Bluestacks offline installer to use android apps on PC.
- After downloading Bluestacks, install the app player
- Once you are done with installation, check for the Shazam in the search bar of the app player as shown in the figure.
- Click on the install button which is right side of the app.
- It will automatically initiates the process of downloading and installing the app on your PC.
- After installation you can check the short cut of the app on my apps section.