If you are looking for iMessage app on PC you have came to the right page where you can find the best tutorial to run Imessage on your desktop with Windows operating system. This article will help you in downloading this messaging app and will teach you how to install the application successfully with out any issues. iMessage is a very popular messaging app launched by Apple Inc., that is available for only Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac and if you own a Apple Devices then you can easily download iMessage for Mac but if you are using a desktop with Windows OS then you have to follow the below steps carefully to Download iMessage for PC Successfully.
iMessage for PC – Features:
- The simplest, fastest and the easiest text messaging system that allows you send unlimited number of text messages to one or multiple friends.
- iMessage is a free service which means that you don’t have to pay any monthly fees and you can send as many texts as you want.
- If you want to share some amazing photos and videos with your friends then you can do that as well using the application.
- When you send a message then you will see whether the other person is typing a message or not.
- You will also see if your messages have been delivered and if the recipient has read receipts enabled then you will even see if they have read you messages or not.
Download Imessage for PC on Windows XP/7/8/8.1Since there is no official version of the application available for Windows computer, we are going to use an emulator software to run the app. So let’s see how to get the perfect emulator and use it to get the chat app.
- Download Ipadian Emulator for PC and install it.
- Dont get panic after seeing your PC view as it is going to change as MAC PC.
- Search for the iMessenger and you will find in the first hit.
- Click on download and initiate the process of downloading and installing iMessage for PC.
- Now you can check the application on the app drawer.