Periscope is one of the best streaming app developed by Tweeting Giant Twitter Inc. Periscope app lets you to broadcast the videos live. This app became very famous in the android market after release due to its uses. This was initially released on iOS platform. Recently, the developers released it for android users. Millions are using this app on their high end mobile devices. The thing is that many of them and the other want to use Periscope for PC or Laptop. Periscope is not available for PC but you can still install it on you PC using a tweak. That is what I am going to explain you. Soon the release Periscope app on Play Store and Periscope for iPad/iPhone on itunes Stores turned as an impressive and got huge response over search engines. Many people are interested to Use this wonderful application on their desktop's, but officially they have not launched this app for PC. In this tutorial we are going to tell you the method of downloading Periscope for PC. Follow each and every step carefully for successful installation of Periscope on to Window 7/8 or Windows 8.1/10 Pc/Laptop.
Features of Periscope for PC:
- Going live will notify your Twitter followers, who can join, comment and send you hearts in real time.
- After the live broadcast, you can make it available for replay to your followers who have missed the live telecasting.
- You can delete your replay at any time you want.
- If you want to broadcast to chosen people, tap the Private option before going to live.
- You can select to share your Periscope broadcasts on Twitter by pressing the bird before you initiate the broadcast.
- Periscope will suggest people for you to follow based on your Twitter network. You can always follow new people, or Unfollow
- You can receive hearts for you live, Periscope keeps track of how many hearts you get from your viewers.
Download Periscope for PC or Laptop Windows and Mac:
- To use android apps on PC or Desktop we need to install bluestacks which is an android emulator.
- After downloading the bluestacks intsall it.
- Now open the bluestacks and search for the Periscope app
- once you find the app click install button to initiate the process of downloading and installation.
- It will takes few minutes to install the app successfully.
- After installation check the app on my apps section of the app player.
Also Read Garageband for PC and Clean MAster for PC